Information pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003 (code on the protection of personal data). We inform you that the purpose of processing the data provided is to proceed with the execution of the required services. The data will be processed with paper, computer or other suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of Legislative Decree. n.196 / 2003.
Personal data may be shared with:
– Staff of the Staff as managers and in charge of the treatment put in place; staff have been duly instructed in the security of personal data and the right to privacy.
– State bodies in charge of audits and controls regarding the regularity of the accounting and fiscal obligations provided by law.
– External entities that carry out specific tasks on behalf of the company.
Rights of the person concerned
In any case, the prohibition on communicating or disseminating your personal data to persons not necessary for the performance of the services or products requested by you remains unchanged. The provision of the data requested is mandatory, any refusal to provide such data will result in failure to provide or maintain the services requested by us. The owner of the treatment is: Gripebenditalia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . At any time you may exercise your rights against the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
(d) the identification details of the holder, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents .
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectifying or, when interested, integrating data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which no retention in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the statement that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to light, including their content , of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if relevant for the purpose of collection;
(b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
How to contact us
If the user communicates with us via the form accessible under “Contact us” on this site, we may request data such as name, email address, post code and telephone number. We will use this data to respond and communicate with the user about his questions and comments.